Saturday, November 20, 2010

PE9_ToonDoo

http://www.toondoo.com/ViewBook.toon?bookid=256321

After you have completed several cartoons, time is much shorter because you already have a feel for the program. Then you can start playing around with other tools. Like changing the color of objects by clicking on the prop and the bottom, you will click on that until you like the color. When you have enough cartoons made on one concept, you can create a book. It is very easy to do. Click on the Tools tab. Then click on Book Maker from the pull down menu. Instantly an empty book comes up. You can chose from all of the comics you have created and them put them in any order you want. The only down side I can find with this tool is no sound. I hope in the next version that will be an option. I firmly believe that all of my students will have fun with this tool. They will need to create something which means they have to understand the topic. Which means, I have done my job. The students will have created something that they can be proud to show anyone. Here is a book I created, hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment