Wednesday, November 17, 2010

PE7_Toondoo


While I was searching through Web 2.0 tools for special education, I came upon Toondoo. What a great find! I am getting ready to create a TraitR an Avatar like person. I can definitely see myself using this with my students. It is time consuming making TraitR, although very fun, at first but I know my students can handle that. This could be an in class assignment so that you can walk them through the process of setting up an account and creating a TraitR. This is such a universal tool it can be used by all of my students. I  believe that my special education students who are more visual will get the most advantage personally using this tool.  If you have a long-term project and you need something that can be modified this will be perfect. Cartoons and books can be created with this tool.
Teacher TraitR

No comments:

Post a Comment